|Operating System||WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2000,Windows2003,WinServer,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Bus|
Active WebCam broadcasts MPEG-4 live video up to 30 frames per second from any web camera. The captured video can be viewed using any Internet browser, no plug-ins or downloads required. The program can be used as a surveillance system and when it detects motion, it sounds alarm, e-mails you snapshots, records video, etc.
Active WebCam captures images up to 30 frames per second from any video device including USB and Analog cameras, TV-boards, Camcorders and Network IP cameras. The program broadcasts live high-quality MPEG-4 video from your computer or uploads JPEG images to your FTP server. Broadcasting can be viewed using any Internet browser; no plug-ins or downloads required. The program performs simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras. Your camera / cameras can be used as surveillance system. When the program detects motion in the monitored area, it sounds alarm, e-mails you captured images, starts broadcasting, or records video. Live broadcasting as well as recording can be password protected that all video and audio are scrambled and cannot be watched without valid password. The program has features to place image overlays and date/time stamps, adjust picture size / quality, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom control.
Features Active WebCam
* Works with all USB and Parallel Port cameras, Windows compatible Capture Devices and Framegrabbers, TV-boards, and with Network IP Cameras.
* Broadcasts live MPEG-4 video and MP3 audio up to 30 frames per second.
* Multiple cameras support. Simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
* Dynamic IP Service, that gives a permanent internet address to your web camera whenever IP of your computer changes.
* Time stamps captured video.
* Broadcasts audio.
* Supports Encrypted Transmission.
* Records password protected video clips.
* Performs Live Recording that allows rewind and playback captured content at any time.
* Has features to control camera's Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
* Helps you to create web page for your web camera.
* Records video when a motion is detected.
* Allows to view recorded video remotely.
* Sends e-mail and SMS when motion detected.
* Runs a program when a motion is detected.
* Allows to define the active area for motion detection.
* Creates thumbnails from captured images.
* Has a comprehensive scheduler.
* Checks the available space on hard drive and stops recording if there is no available space.
* User name and password to control access to your camera and recorded videos from Internet.
* Has feature to limit number of camera viewers.
* Stealth mode makes the program completely invisible that it doesn't display any icon in the sys tool tray and it is not presented in the task bar tray.
* Password protection from unauthorized usage.
* Ability to run the program as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.
Broadcast live audio and video
You can broadcast live audio and video using the following methods:
Stream Video and Audio through Web Server - you can watch video from surveillance computer even if this computer completely protected by firewall. Also this service provides high frame-rate broadcasting to the unlimited auditory because broadcasting is performed from our web server which has high speed broadband connection.
HTTP Server - the program runs own HTTP server that all users, connected to your computer, can watch your cameras and play back recorded video files.
FTP Upload - the program uploads images to your web site using FTP protocol. Your viewers point Internet browsers to your web site and watch captured video.
The captured video can be viewed using any Internet browser.
Monitor Your Home or Office While You're Away
Your camera can be used as a Surveillance System to watch your home, office, children, pets or anything else.
The program has a Motion Detection feature, which can perform various tasks when it triggered.
When the program detects motion in the monitored area, it can sound an alarm, send SMS, e-mail captured images, start broadcasting or record activity.
Video can be recorded in AVI or MPEG formats.
The recorded video can be played back through Internet.
Adjust Captured Images
The program has features to add text captions, image overlays, and date/time stamps on each video frame.
You can shrink, grow, and rotate captured images.
Image can be cropped that the only selected part of a captured image will be broadcasted.
Record and playback simultaneously
You can use Active WebCam to record full-motion clips from your video and audio sources. The program has the following recording features: Live Recording, Archive Recording, and ability to create Archive of Snapshots.
With Live Recording the program records video and audio content constantly that allows you pause, fast-forward, and rewind live video from camera at any time.
The Archive Recording is performed by user or as a scheduled task. The video and audio content is streamed into a file on your hard disk.
Archive of Snapshots is a sequence of still images captured with a predefined time interval.
The recorded files can be password protected that all video and audio information are scrambled and the file can be played with a valid password only.
- Intel Pentium 2 GHz or better
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7
- 1GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB hard disk space
- Color monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device